Saturday, July 19, 2014

Nail Challenge Collaborative - Recreate first 4 nail designs (1)

Hey everyone happy Saturday! I am now apart of the Nail Challenge Collaborative.  Every month there is a new theme and participants post 4 nail designs corresponding with each theme. This month's theme is to recreate our first 4 nail designs. It's almost embarrassing to dig through my archives of my first attempts at "nail art". My very first nail design was my birthday mani of 2011.
I used the same polish, Sinful Colors Cream Pink but switched up the glitter using Sinful Colors All About You. My cupcake was done using LA Colors Art Deco in White and Limon as well as Rimmel Wild Orchid and China Glaze Fairy Dust. 


1 comment:

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi