Sunday, July 6, 2014

Adios June, Hello July

Hey everyone, happy Sunday! We're 6 days into July and I'm just now remembering to post my monthly breakdown as seen from Seriously Swatched. I did a little better at keeping track of what I did on my nails so I can get the stats for the month. Here's a look back at what I did in June.

Color Breakdown:
green - 2
purple - 2
pink - 1
gold - 1
coral -1
red - 2
orange - 1
blue - 2
yellow - 1

Nail art styles:
glitter - 2
double accent - 1
3D - 1
freehand - 2
accent - 2
skittle - 1

Finishes:
creme - 2
glitter - 3
chrome - 2
texture - 1

Favorite Mani: My donut manicure for Twinsie Tuesday inspired by food and beverage.

Total polishes purchased: 4 (slow month huh)

Most popular post : Influenster Spring Fling Vox Box

Goal for July - Finish all the prompts for the OMD2nail art challenge.

Question for readers? How did you find me?

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi