Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Follower Requested Mani

This week's theme is follower requested manicure, my request was from fellow Twinsie Casey on Instagram. She requested I do dots.

The first one I wasn't too thrilled with and my boyfriend said he wanted to scratch them off my nails. I used Elf Wedding Bells as a base and Sinful Colors Summer Peach, Irish Green and Neon Melon.




The second one was more appealing to my eyes. I finally came across the Wet n Wild All Access Beauty collection at Walgreens. It only took me 3 weeks to find it, but I'll save that complaint for another day. I had my boyfriend choose two polishes from the new collection and he chose Beat of a Generation and Trippin on the Boardwalk.










Thank you so much Casey for requesting I do dots. I really should think about doing dots more often. They are a lot of fun, even if they don't come out right the first time. I can't wait to see what everyone else does, be sure to check them out. Have a nice Tuesday.

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra

6 comments:

  1. I actually really like the first one! it's so colourful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually really like the first one with all the bright colors, but they are both super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These turned out cute. I love dots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like both looks but agree the second is easier on the eyes, and it sort of matches your blog background too! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pink and purple are amazingggg

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi