Saturday, May 24, 2014

Take part in next week's TT post

Hey everyone, I hope you're having a great weekend. Tuesday's theme is to do a follower requested manicure. I received a few suggestions on Instagram but I wanted to give all my follower's a chance to leave a request. If I have enough, I hope to make this a new challenge series here on my blog. If you have some ideas or suggestions for a manicure email me at chichibee83(at)gmail(dot)com. I'll give credit to whoever's request I end up using. Thanks so much!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun. Can't wait to see what the theme is going to be then.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi