Monday, January 20, 2014

#csmtko nail art "clouds"

*Some of the polishes used in this post were received complimentary from Influenster for testing. 

Hey starrettes! I'm back with another #csmtko post. This time I'm showing some nail art.

I started off with Sally Hansen CSM Jaded and then using the polish brush in Pat on the Black, painted on some clouds. I finished my clouds up with a CSM I already had in my stash, the original Hidden Treasure.

I wanted to test out how long the polish lasts but I polished my nails before going to bed last night; now I have sheet marks and a dent in the polish. I don't know how long I'll keep it on before it bugs me.

2 comments:

  1. Aw sheet marks! lol I haven't hear that in a while...I used to do that all the time. This mani looks great though!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi