Monday, January 13, 2014

#busygirlnails - Winter nail art challenge - Week 1: Teal

Hey starrettes! Busy Girl nails is back with a winter challenge! This is the first week and the theme is teal.

Last night my "SIL" was over and I was admiring her nails because she had on a ruffian. It's been ages since I've tried a ruffian, so that's what I went for using teals.
I used WnW Teal of Fortune and Zoya Zuza on my thumb and ring finger. Then on my other fingers I used Zuza and China Glaze Atlantis.

Here's a look at what's to come for the #busygirlnails winter challenge over on Instagram. If you participate be sure to tag the hosts: @beautybyarielle, @fiercemakeupandnails, @mirandasmakeup@marijonails, and @drinkcitra, using the hashtag #busygirlnails.

2 comments:

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi