Thursday, November 7, 2013

Busy Girl Nails: Orange and brown

While I posted on time on Instagram for the busy girl fall challenge, I didn't do a good job posting on time here. Ooops ;) So here's the two final prompts.

First up orange, I wanted to do something different so I played around with different finishes. I sponged a matte, texture and glitter together and came up with this pretty orange mani.


Then for brown, I pulled out Finger Paints Artist's Inspiration that one of my aunts gave to me in July. I don't buy brown often but this is rather pretty.


Here's a round up of all my manis for my first Busy Girls challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Cute roundup! Thanks so much for participating in this!! :D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi