Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday - Cutesy and Girly

Hello everyone, I'm sure you know what today is and what it means. Today's theme is cutesy and girly and I can't think of anything more cutesy than Hello Kitty. For the rest of my nails I used, Sinful Colors Cotton Candy and Sweet Tooth as well as Revlon Girly because why not?


Amanda at Amandalandish 
Amber at Nails Like Lace 
Anna at Going to the Showing 
Anne at Grape Fizz Nails
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
ChiChi at I'm Just Me...ChiChi
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Traci at DrinkCitra

18 comments:

  1. Girly is such a great polish. The glitter is just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable combination, and omigosh, Hello Kitty!! LOVE. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Girly! Your Hello Kitty is so fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEE I love this!!! :D Super kawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cute! The Hello Kitty accent is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is your little Hello Kitty?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah this is too cute! lol I love that you used Revlon's Girly! :D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi