Friday, October 18, 2013

Busy Girls Nails (Fall Edition)

Over on Instagram, I've been participating in the Busy Girl Nails challenge with @BeautybyArielle, @Drinkcitra@Marijonails@Mirandasmakeup  @Fiercemakeupandnails as well as other participants. Since I saw a few of the ladies posting their manicures on their blogs, I've decided to do so as well. Here are my first two manicures.


Up first is antique gold. I had a bit of trouble deciding which gold polish I owned worked best for this. I decided on WnW Deadly Dose.

Brand: Wet n Wild
Collection: Pick your Poison 2012
Name: Deadly Dose
Coats: 2
Finish: metallic






Up next is Nubar Brilliant for pink. A gorgeous holo pink.

Brand: Nubar
Collection: Prism
Name: Brilliant
Coats: 1 coat over WnW Broken Hearted
Finish: Holo

2 comments:

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi