Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday - Inspired by another blogger

Good morning everyone! How are you this fine Tuesday morning? This week we are doing a mani inspired by another blogger. I decided to look to Sarah of Chalkboard nails for inspiration. I went through her archive to find something that was easy but challenging for me. I chose her Dorthy nails. I also used WnW Rockin Rubies but my white was Spoiled Correction Tape and my blues are Sinful Colors Sugar Rush and Sweet nothing.



Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
ChiChi at I'm Just Me...ChiChi
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Katherine at Haul of Fame
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Sarah at See Sarah Swatch
Traci at DrinkCitra


This is a scheduled post, I am still in the process of getting settled. All comments will be approved once I have internet access. 

13 comments:

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi