Thursday, April 4, 2013

Disney Nail Art Challenge - Alice in Wonderland

Just about anyone that knows me, knows I LOVE Disney and that I've developed an interest in nail art. So when I found out about the Disney Nail Art Challenge hosted by Rambles of a Polish Addict, I just had to join in. Today is the first day of the challenge and it goes through July. This won't stop me from my Twinsie Tuesday posts or the other nail art challenges I participate in. I'm just excited to combine two things I really enjoy. Let's take a look at the first challenge, it's Alice in Wonderland. It's been ages since I've seen this movie but I'm still pretty familiar with the characters. Can you guess which character each nail represents?

From index to pinky: Alice's dress, White Rabbit's clock, Queen of Hearts and Mad Hatter.


13 comments:

  1. Fab mani! Looks like we both had similar ideas! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these! :) your index and ring are easy - are the other two the white rabbit and the mad hatter? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your interpretation of the movie, excellent job! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute! Love Alices dress on the index finger :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omigosh, ChiChi, these are precious!! Such an awesome job too, and I love the little details. I'm grinning like crazy just trying to decide which nail I like the best. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi