Tuesday, February 5, 2013

FFF 28 Day Challenge - Day 4 and 5

 I didn't realize that I didn't have day 4 scheduled and since I didn't get to the computer until late, I'll put both up at the same time.

For day 4, I decided to do one stroke french mani. I used three coats of OPI Step Right Up as the base color. Then for the one stroke, I used China Glaze Spontaneous and Sally Hansen Dorien Grey. To smooth out any harsh lines I used OPI I Juggle Men but I didn't see that it made a difference.
 For day 5, I chose a 3D mani. My polish color is Sinful Colors Beverly Hills and then got creative with the beads.


2 comments:

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi