Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday - New Years Inspired

Happy New Year polishettes and welcome to the first Twinsie Tuesday of 2013!!!! Today's theme is New Years Inspired. For this manicure, I went flashy and did all gold.

 I used China Glaze Champagne Bubbles topped with two coats of 365 Days of Color Gimme Some Bubbly. For my tips, I used China Glaze I'm Not Lion and my accent nail is Shimmer Tracy.



Be sure to check out the other New Years Inspired manicures by the other Twinsies:
Amanda at Amandalandish
Ashley at Art Evolve
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Katherine at Haul of Fame

14 comments:

  1. Love these gorgeous golds for New Year's, and they look great together! Totally going to keep my eyes out for CG Champagne Bubbles now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that glitter!!! Goes great with gold. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous gold goodness!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahahaha I almost used this CG!! :D But I went with Blue Years Eve. This mani is so perfect!! Have a wonderful new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! New Year's always makes me think of gold. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the gold on gold! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love love this mani. It's fantastic for New Years!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi