Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sinful Colors Truth or Dare with Revlon Heavenly

Hello polishettes! Today I have two new polish to share that my boyfriend got for me earlier this month. The first one is Sinful Colors Truth or Dare, which is a lovely berry creme. Truth or Dare is apart of the Kiss & Tell collection which has 8 other polishes in the display. I believe only 2 of the 8 are new; the others are part of the core collection or re-promotes. Truth or Dare is opaque in just one coat.
Brand: Sinful Colors
Collection: Kiss & Tell
Color Name/Number: Truth or Dare
Finish: Creme
Number of Coats: 1
Top Coat: no
Next up is a glitter that almost everyone wants their hands on, Revlon Heavenly. Heavenly is a dupe for Deborah Lippmann Stairway to Heaven. If you want to see a comparison of that, check out Maribeth's post. Heavenly has a mix of square and hexagon iridescent glitters that are quite lovely to stare at throughout the day.
Brand: Revlon
Collection: Bubble Gum Days/Urban Nights
Color Name/Number: Heavenly
Finish: glitter
Number of Coats: 1-2 (I don't remember.)
Top Coat: no

My accent is Heavenly over Truth or Dare.


2 comments:

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi