Saturday, December 1, 2012

365DOC - Trimming the Tree

 The next polish I'm sharing from 365 Days of Color is Trimming the Tree. This is a nice green jelly multiple size, shapes of glitter in green, tan and red. The scent of Trimming the Tree is pine, it's more intense than Santa Baby's mint scent but I don't mind because I like the smell of pine. Although the scent completely through me off last night when I went to cover my eyes while watching "The Walking Dead" on Netflix with my boyfriend.
 Brand: 365 Days of Color
Collection: Holiday Collection
Color Name/Number: Trimming the Tree
Finish: jelly with glitter
Number of Coats: 3
Top Coat: no

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi