Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Sinful Colors Nova

I picked this polish maybe 3 weeks ago on my way to work. I honestly don't know why I waited this long to wear this. This is Sinful Colors Nova, not to be confused with Super Nova from the metallic collection released earlier this Fall. The colors aren't even close but when searching Google for swatches of Nova, Super Nova popped up.




I posted a quick pic on Instagram Monday night after I finished painting my nails. That didn't do this polish justice and this one is a little better...but in person this polish is just WOW. Nova is a deep blue (almost black) crelly base with green and gold shimmer. It's opaque in 2 coats. It dries super smooth and shiny.



Brand: Sinful Colors
Collection: Holiday Shimmers
 Color Name/Number: Nova
Finish: shimmer
Number of Coats: 2
Top Coat: no

with flash

3 comments:

  1. I seriously think that all the fabulous Sinfuls bypass NY and go straight to you in WI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, that's about all we get here in WI. Not really, but that's how it feels sometimes. Which reminds me, I still have that Hot Hot Heat sitting waiting for me to send out to you. How awful of me. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! I need to get to Walgreens and see if they have any of these!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi