Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sinful Colors Faceted and WnW Blue Moon

I saw Faceted at Walgreens last night and had to pick it up. I must add that I only picked up this one because I felt that the other ones were similar to something else I already owned. Right now, I'd rather get polishes that are completely different. Now there wasn't a proper display but after searching Google, I discovered that this is from the Holiday Shimmers display.

 The Daily Varnish has a swatch of what Faceted looks like on its own. I knew before even seeing swatches that this polish needed to be layered. Faceted is a clear based glitter polish with small purple glitters and bar glitters that shift from green to gold. I chose WnW Blue Moon because of the color and feel that these two work well together.



8 comments:

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi