Sunday, October 21, 2012

52 Week Challenge - Week 43 - Spiderweb Mani

Wow, I can't believe there is only 9 weeks left of this challenge and this year. Let's get to the challenge, spiderweb. Now I'm your typical girly girl who doesn't like spiders and absolutely hates walking into a spiderweb. *shudders at the thought* But a spiderweb on the nails, I think I can handle that. As long as it is made of polish ;)

I started out with Sinful Colors Inkwell and WnW Break the Ice. Inkwell looks black but is in fact a DEEP blackened purple. I think the name is quite appropriate because it does remind me of ink. Break the Ice is an off-white sheer polish packed with shimmer.
I then used some nail art polishes to make the spiderwebs using Cutepolish's tutorial. For my first try, I'm happy with the results. The white webs turned out the best I think.


Then for my NOTD I wore one coat of China Glaze Immortal with some Kiss nail art stickers of a spider and a web. I only wore one coat because I was in a hurry to get to bed last night since I had to be up at 6:30 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi