Monday, August 20, 2012

Color Club Starry Temptress Mini Collection

Color Club Starry Temptress Collection has been on my Wish List for a few months now. Amanda started off my collection with the Starry Temptress Top Coat for my birthday. I have now added 3 more polishes to that collection. Yes, I know...I'm on "no-buy" for August but I couldn't pass this up. Here's my reasoning behind picking this up right away. Burlington Coat Factory is not close to me so I'm not able to go there often. This was the last box and the set of 4 minis only cost $2.99. Plus it's not just for me, I passed the mini glitter top coat to my boyfriend's niece.
The set comes with Glitter Envy, You Got Soul-ar and Wink Wink Twinkle (plus the glitter top coat). Now I just need to hunt down those pretty pinks and that gorgeous blue and I'll be all set.
The first color I chose to wear was Wink Wink Twinkle. It applies nicely for a mini and only needed 2 coats. On my thumb and ring finger I have the Starry Temptress Top Coat. What makes me happy about this purple is that my camera captured it pretty accurately. That rarely happens with purples!



4 comments:

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi