Saturday, June 16, 2012

Zoya Zuza

Happy Friday night all!! I was excited to have some nail mail today from Zoya. Earlier this week Zoya had 2000 Zoya Pinterest Trios as a promotional item. This trio was made up of the "most pinned" shades from the Zoya Beach & Surf Collection. I set my alarm on my phone and was anxious to snag a set of these minis.

Tonight I will be sharing the first of three. Meet Zuza. Zoya describes Zuza as "Deep, saturated, oceanic turquoise with gold and silver metallic shimmer and a foil-like finish. A beachy, colorful, foil-like shade with the perfect balance between blue and green" (Zoya, 2012). Zuza applies like frosting on a cake. I really only needed one coat but I added a 2nd thin coat for good measure. I can definitely say that Zuza is my favorite turquoise.
Brand: Zoya
Line: Beach & Surf 2012
Color Name/Number: Zuza/ZP625
Finish: metallic micro glitter
Number of Coats: 2
Top Coat: no

6 comments:

  1. I got this yesterday! It's such a pretty color. Looks great on you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome color! I need to get some of the Beach and Surf collection soon, they're just fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi