Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Pink Wednesday - OPI Your Web or Mine?

This Wednesday I have a pink polish that I wasn't so sure about. The only reason I have it is because it came in the 4 pack of OPI The Amazing Spider-man Mini collection. Which I only wanted it for Just Spotted the Lizard and Number One Nemesis. This is OPI Your Web or Mine and it is a frosty pink that seems a little bit coral in some lights. I really don't like frosty pinks, I haven't had much success with them but this is better than most I have tried. This would probably look good layered underneath another color but I'm not sure if I would wear it again on it's on.
Brand: OPI
Line: The Amazing Spider-man Collection
Color Name/Number: Your Web or Mine?
Finish: Frost
Number of Coats: 2
Top Coat: no

4 comments:

  1. I like pinks, but like you am not a fan of the more frosty ones! This looks pretty on you though! Can't wait to see how you layer it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think frosty pinks tend to look outdated, but I know you will come up with something gorgeous to do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Usually for me any frosty color is a little, eh.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi