Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pink Wednesday - neon and sponging

Hello all! Wednesday the 30th is finally here and that means I'm on my way to Florida!!! Woo!! I'm so excited to get to see my family again for a few days. The next few days I will have guest bloggers and they are pretty amazing. On Sunday, I won't have my 52 week challenge up but it will go up sometime next week. Now let's get on for Pink Wednesday.

I planned this "mani" (I used quotations because I "cheated" and only did two fingers.) ahead of time but it's not what I'm actually wearing on my nails for the actual Pink Wednesday. This is Sinful Colors Pink. It's a super bright neon pink. I toned it down by sponging on Kleancolor Barbie Pink and WnW French White Creme. I like the look of this and I might try it again for an actual NOTD.



The past few days and the next few days have been sorta hectic. I might not be able to reply to comments while I am out of town but I will catch up on comments as soon as I can.

4 comments:

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi