Sunday, May 13, 2012

Curly Hair

*no makeup
After watching da1nonlymixedqt and glamtwinz334, I've been inspired to embrace my curls. normally, I wear my hair pulled back with just my bangs out but since their curls looked so pretty, I had to try to wear mine again. I have to figure out a curly hair routine that works for me. In the picture above, I washed my hair the night before put some organix coconut oil in, then pulled all my hair up into a high messy bun. This morning, I just shook it out and snapped a quick pic. If I continue to embrace my curls, I'll post a curly hair routine.

My ends are a little dry, so I need to use a deep conditioner or trim my ends if it doesn't get better.



8 comments:

  1. Youre hair is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chi Chi!!! Your hair looks way awesome down and curly! Us curly hair chicks gotta embrace the curls. You really do look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your curls are gorgeous, ChiChi!  You should wear them down all the time, you look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're gorgeous! Your curls look great too, embrace them! I'm also a curly haired girl looking for a good routine (I'm guilty of wearing my hair up about 6 days a week out of pure lazyness lol).
    I look forward to seeing more of your curly hair journey :) 

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi