Thursday, April 12, 2012

WnW Heatwave and Island Girl Mahalo Dream

I want to start off this post by saying a HUGE thank you to my 70 followers! I never thought I would get over 50. I appreciate all of you and I hope in the near future to be able to do something special to show my appreciation.
 It's about that time of year where I wish we were having a heat wave in Wisconsin. Although once the heat actually comes, I'll probably be wishing for cooler weather. Anyways, today I have a fun bright polish to share. Wet n Wild Heatwave, it is a gorgeous coral-red sheer jelly. It is a perfect Spring or Summer color. On my accent nails, I went with Tammi's style wearing the accent color on my two center fingers. I am wearing Island Girl Mahalo Dream (Thanks Mallory!).
Brand: Wet n Wild
Line: Megalast
Color Name/Number: Heatwave/212B
Finish: Jelly
Number of Coats: 3
Top Coat: no

Brand: Island Girl
Color Name/Number: Mahalo Dream
Finish: flakie in jelly base
Number of Coats: 2 over Heatwave (accent nails)
Top Coat: no

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi