Thursday, April 12, 2012

Nail Mail: Swap Goodies

 Last month, I did a swap with my twitter friend Mallory. There were a few Sinful Colors that she wanted that she didn't have access to so we decided to do a swap. Here are the lovely polishes she sent me. Island Girl  is a new brand to me and I don't have access to it but now I wish I did. I've already had a chance to play with all the pretties but haven't actually swatched them just for blog pictures, so be on the lookout for those. Two of these pretties look similar to the Zoya fleck effects, that I've crossed them off my wishlist.

From left to right: Aloha Surf, Island Volcano, Mahalo Dream, Island Sunset and Island Color.
click to enlarge
Thank you so much Mallory! It was fun swapping with you!

 I love reading your comments! If you would like to comment on my post but do not see the DISQUS form, please click on the title of this post. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a great swap.  Congrats on some great polishes. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi