Sunday, April 8, 2012

52 Week Challenge - Week 15 - Easter nails

 Hey everyone, here's my mani for Easter. I've seen so many great Easter manis from other bloggers I drew inspiration from several that I've seen. So here's what is on my nails, I did an Easter egg on my thumb, a chick in an egg on my index, polka dots on my middle finger, a "speckled" egg on my ring and a bunny on my pinky.

 I used SEVERAL polishes for this manicure. On my index and pinky my base color was Cinderella but that was too light so I went over that with one coat of SC Morning Star. The Easter egg was done with SC Luminary and OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender, then I did the lines with SC Mint Apple and Morning Star. The chick was first done with SC Unicorn then I went over that with Let's Meet and I used Luminary for the beak. The shell was done with WnW French White Creme. My middle finger is Lucky Lucky Lavender and then dots with Unicorn. My ring finger is a no named franken I made. My bunny is French White Creme and the ears are OPI Sparrow me the Drama and the nose is Lucky Lucky Lavender. The eyes for the chick and bunny is WnW Black Creme. The grass was done with SC San Fransisco then topped with SH Teeny Greeny Bikini. The whole manicure was topped with a top coat I picked up from a nail supply shop in my area.

I will update later with clearer pictures. I just wanted to be sure this was up before Easter morning.
I'm sure there will be many other great Easter manis from the other bloggers participating in this challenge. Be sure to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi