Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pink Wednesday - March 21

Last night I painted my nails really late. Normally, I paint my nails late at night anyways but this time I was really tired. I could've waited til after work to paint my nails for Pink Wednesday but that sort of defeats the purpose of Pink Wednesday right? I said all of that to say this...because I was tired and rushed, I think that's why I am not satisfied with today's NOTD.

On my nails, I am wearing China Glaze Full Spectrum from the Prismatic Collection. I saw swatches of this on Scrangie's blog and knew that if I couldn't get all the colors from the collection I had to get this one. Well on my nails, I wasn't as thrilled as I thought I would be. I don't see the pink shift and that makes me sad. It could be because I rushed and only did 2 coats. Of course, I'll be trying it out again later. When I did my skittle nails with these polishes, I was amazed how the light catches each polish, so I think my disappointment with today's NOTD is my fault.

1 comment:

  1. I hope my Sally's gets these in soon!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi