Saturday, March 10, 2012

Green Spam!

Hey polish lovers! With St. Patrick's Day a week away, I figured it's time to pull out all of my green polishes to find the perfect shade to wear up until the 17th. I know Jenna will be happy with this post! :)


From left to right: Milani Hi-Tech, Sinful Colors Green Ocean, Sinful Colors Call You Later,
 Color Club Nouveau Vintage, Zoya Yara, Sinful Colors Show me the Way.


From left to right: China Glaze Holly-Day, Wet n Wild SaGreena the Teenage Witch,
 Sinful Colors Envy and Color Club Artsy Craft

From left to right: Exotic Green, Innocent, Irish Green and Happy Ending

From left to right: OPI Stranger tides, Sinful Colors Olympia, Revlon Minted, Sally Hansen Lime Lights,
 China Glaze For Audrey, Color Club New Bohemian, Sinful Colors Mint Apple and Pure Ice Mint Dream

I think I'm good on greens for awhile. I would say my favorite green out of all of these would be Yara. I haven't used Olympia or Hi-Tech yet so be on the lookout for swatches of those sometime next week. I've seen other bloggers do polish spam posts like this and I really liked those. If you also like these kind of posts and want to see more, let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see some of these swatched soon!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi