Monday, March 19, 2012

China Glaze: Prism and Revlon: Provence

Yes, both of these polishes have been featured on my blog already, although Prism was only on one nail.  But I just can't help it, I was so excited to get the entire Prismatic collection while it was still new. So like I said in my  previous post, I will be featuring my Prismatic polishes in full NOTD instead of just skittles. I hope no one minds.

So as the title states, I am sharing China Glaze Prism and Revlon Provence. Prism is a purple holographic that leans pink (and yellow now that I'm looking at it) and has rainbow glitters throughout. As with all the polishes in the collection, it is a true beauty. When I showed my "MIL" my skittle nails yesterday, she said her favorite of the bunch was this one. Provence is a springy lilac creme. It goes on so smoothly. I don't know if it's because my nails are shorter again but once coat was pretty opaque but I went with two as always.




Brand: China Glaze
Line: Prismatic
Color Name: Prism
Finish: Holographic/Glitter
Number of Coats: 3 on all fingers but middle which was 1 thin layer
Top Coat: not at time of picture

Brand: Revlon
Line: Colorstay
Color Name/Number: Provence/040
Finish: creme
Number of Coats: 2
Top Coat: not at time of picture

2 comments:

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi