Sunday, March 11, 2012

52 Week Challenge - Week 11 - St. Patrick's Day Mani

 For this NOTD, I drew a little inspiration from this pin. I came across that St. Patty's design browsing through my Google reader. On my index finger, that is supposed to be a hat, I'm not sure it actually looks like a hat. On my middle finger is my spin of Kayla's belt buckle. On my ring finger is a pot of gold. My other two fingers just have dots as "gold coins".

This is an updated list that Jenna posted of everyone still participating in this challenge. If you want me to add your link to the list be sure to let me know. I don't want anyone to feel left out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi