Thursday, January 5, 2012

Ulta: Nauti-cal but Nice

1 coat SH Double Duty as base coat, 3 coats Nauti-cal but Nice
no flash, under desk lamp


no flash, under desk lamp
Swatch/Review
Brand: Ulta
Line/Collection: Paint the Town
Color Name: Nauti-cal but Nice
Number of Coats: 3
Top Coat: No

Nauti-cal but Nice is a navy blue jelly. In some lighting, NBN looks black. Although on the first coat, it applied a little streaky, the formula is not difficult to work with because it is not too runny and goes where you place it. Since this bottle is a mini, the brush is rather small but not that difficult work with either. NBN was somewhat opaque in 2 coats but I went with 3 for good measure.
flash

*This polish was received as a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi