Sunday, December 18, 2011

Breaking Dawn 1 - Midnight Premiere (NOTD and EOTD)

  Here are my NOTD and EOTD from the midnight premiere of Breaking Dawn part 1. (these have been sitting on my computer, waiting to be uploaded). I was so sick the day of the midnight premiere, I hardly had no voice and stayed in bed all day having a twilight marathon/sleeping.
 my mani (left hand) was inspired by the color scheme of my shirt.


 
my right hand was of course inspired by the color scheme of the book

EOTD - If I remember correctly I used my 78 coastal scents palette.

(this was rotated but I don't know what happened) "FOTD" untouched 

"FOTD" touched up to remove blemishes and give airbrush effect


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi