Monday, October 10, 2011

October 9, 2011

Yesterday was my 4 year anniversary with my boyfriend. A post about our day will be on my personal blog soon. Below are my NOTD, FOTD and OOTD.

NOTD


On my nails I'm wearing Sinful Colors Secret Admirer, Out of this World and GoGo Girl.

FOTD

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Lid: MAC Expensive Pink
Crease: Maroon/purple & brown (Coastal Scents)
Inner Corner: Silver (Coastal Scents)
Browbone: beige/peachy color
Loreal Intense Carbon Liner
Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara
MAC Concealer

Cheeks: MAC MSF Brunette

Lips: Jordana Nutmeg
Victoria Secret Shining Kisses Iridescent lip gloss in Emma

Clean and Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer

(Thank goodness it was a good face day, I'm not wearing any foundation or tinted moisturizer)

OOTD

Perfume: 21 Black by Rue21

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi