Monday, October 10, 2011

LEMMING!

According to Nightly Nails "a lemming is the intense desire to own a particular polish".

Faithful readers, I am here to tell you I have a STRONG lemming. That is Wet N Wild - LE On the Prowl: Behind Closed Doors. Since first glance when I saw the swatch on Nouveau Cheap I knew I HAD to have it. Anxiously every time I went to the drugstore, I searched for it. I asked the cashiers. I thought, maybe I have to wait a little longer. I waited longer and nothing. It is now October, Halloween is around the corner. I have yet to see this polish, let alone this collection at any store near me.

I am seriously so upset about this. I want this polish.

I'm considering just ordering NYX Dorthy from Cherry Culture but since that's the only polish I want at the moment. Do I really want to pay $5.95 for shipping for one polish? Part of me says yes. The other part can't justify that. The part that can't justify that says to try to make a dupe myself but that could end up costing more and end up really chunky.

What to do? What to do?

Wait - hold it! Loro just said to go ahead and order it. It's still under $8. He's great, isn't he.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi