Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pink Wednesday! Dipped nails






I need to start getting my Pink Wednesday posts up earlier. Today I used Wet n Wild Megalast Sugar Coat, Wet n Wild How I met your Magenta and Sinful Colors Cream Pink. All together I used 4 coats of Sugar Coat and 1 coat of each HIMYM and Cream Pink. (I thought the two colors were similar cause I saw the gold sheen in the bottle of both, but they are different - I may do a comparison soon.) Alright, well I got to get to seminar. Thanks for reading.

What shade of pink did you wear on your nails today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi