Tuesday, August 30, 2011

notd/review : 2% milk

So looking at my nail polish collection I noticed that I mostly had bright colors. Which is completely fine because that's what I love. However, I felt it was necessary to add some toned down colors to my collection because I never know when I'll take another job (such as Disney *finger crossed*) where nail color should look "natural". I hauled at Walgreens for the .99 cent Wet n Wild promo (haul post coming soon) and picked up Wet n Wild megalast 2% milk.
3 coats, no top coat.


2% milk is a gorgeous milky beige, a sheer color and with 2 coats is a bit streaky. It has a wide/short brush and the formula isn't too runny. I can see myself purchasing it again if I run out because I can picture plenty "French manicures". Come to think of it, I may go get a back-up.

1 comment:

  1. wow, that's 3 coats? that's CRAZY! its so transparent..

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi