Friday, August 19, 2011

My Ultimate Cleansers Tag

I was watching Aladynevertells (Lia's) newest video "My Ultimate Cleansers Tag" I mentioned in my comment that I don't have a specific facial routine so it wouldn't be effective to a video but I could do a blogpost. Then this morning she tweeted me and said I should do a blogpost about the cleansers I use. Therefore I was tagged do it, right?

Anyhoo, like I mentioned I don't have a intense facial routine. in the past I've used products like Noxzema, neutrogena, Clean & Clear and even store brands. I buy whatever my pocket can afford at the time. Currently, I am using two products interchangeably. The products I am currently using are Palmers Skin Success Eventone Complexion Soap and Purity One-Step facial cleanser.

Palmer's Eventone Complexion Soap was purchased while I was in Puerto Rico on a budget. I paid under $4.00 at a farmacia up the road from where we stayed. I originally picked this soap out because I was worried about my face becoming two-toned from the harsh sun. (I didn't want a really dark forehead and normal colored cheeks.) It cleans my face well and doesn't have a harsh odor so the smell doesn't burn my nose. Only bad thing is my face feels dry afterwards but when I was in PR, my face was super oily and that was a better alternative.

Philosophy Purity One-Step Facial Cleanser was purchased for me by my dad from Sephora. Its gentle and cleans thoroughly leaving my face soft and with a good fresh feeling, not at all drying. A little bit goes a long way with this product (and that's good sense its so expensive). I use this on the days when I don't use the complexion soap.

So that's it. Plain and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi