Saturday, August 20, 2011

lesson learned...



no cutting (although I was aiming for a "trim") my hair while it's curly because it results in unevenness. I guess if I must have my hair trimmed, I should fork up the money and have it done professionally. But I haven't had a salon hair trim since 06?

My "mother-in-law" tells me the more you cut your hair, the more it grows. I wish this was true for me. The last time I had more hair hacked off (to this length) was in 08 and it took FOREVER to grow. Of course, I didn't spend a crazy amount of money on "magical" products or follow any rigorous hair routine. But whatever.

My desired hair growth length is down my back, so when my hair is curly it hangs below my shoulders.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi