Friday, July 22, 2011

What's on my nails...

I never know whether to call these posts NOTD or NOTW. Anyways, today I'm wearing Sally Hansen Crackle Topcoat in Cherry Smash over Wet n Wild Hannah Pinktana.




3 coats of Hannah Pinktana, 1 coat of Cherry Smash with one coat of Clear top coat



The crackle polish was a gift from my boyfriend. My review is the same as with the blue crackle in the previous post. I couldn't cover the nail with one swipe of the brush but had no problem with layering the polish because I did side by side swipes.

I don't have any other crackle polish to compare the Sally Hansen Crackle Topcoat to but after using both SH Distressed Denim & this one I can say I would purchase another bottle. Although after reading other reviews I don't think I would purchase the gold SH crackle.

Do you own any of the Sally Hansen Crackle Topcoats? What's your favorite crackle polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi