Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 12 - 14

Day 12- a picture of something you love (April 7) Something I love, I could make a long list but to sum it up …my boyfriend (of course), Chick-Fil-a, Disney, chocolate and makeup


(photo credit: google images)

(photo credit: http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/beauty/beauty-guru-you-may-be-a-product-junkie-if-2454294)


(photo credit: google images)


photo credit: google images


Day 13- a picture of your favorite band or artist (April 8) Since the days of *NSYNC, my absolute favorite artist has always been and will always be Justin Timberlake.

(photo credit: google images)

Day 14 – a picture someone you could never imagine your life without (April 9) Plain and simple my boyfriend. We spent some months apart (so I could be with my family for awhile) and I can't imagine living the rest of my life without him. (See above pic of me and my boyfriend)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi