Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 3 and 4

Just 3 days into this blog challenge and I'm already slacking so today is two days in one.

Day 3 – A picture of the cast from your favorite show.



(photo credit abcfamily.com)

Choosing one favorite show is a challenge in itself. I have so many favorite shows it’s hard to choose just one. I could do a whole post on all the shows I like to watch. For the sake of this challenge, I will choose my newest favorite show and the one I miss the most. (I don’t have cable where I’m at right now and I’m going crazy!!! Lol) Pretty Little Liars is my show of choice right now because of the drama and mystery of the story line. Each episode leaves me wanting more.

Day 4 – A picture of your night.

I’m not exactly sure what it is meant by “your night” but a favorite night for me would definitely be with me and my honey watching the fireworks at any Disney park.

(photo credit: orlandofuntickets.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi