Sunday, March 27, 2011

30 day challenge! Day 1

I’m always trying to find ways to use my blog more and truth be told I never follow through with my blog goals I set for myself. However, I am going to challenge myself for the next 30 days. Some of my friends on Facebook do a 30 day challenge; I’ve decided to do the 30 day challenge here on my blog.

Day 1 – A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.

1. Even though I am 27 years old, I love all things Disney! Enough said.
2. I am currently living in Puerto Rico with my boyfriend and his family, definitely a whole new experience for me.
3. I was born two months premature, weighing in at 4lbs and 8oz. Yet I was the “biggest” baby out of all my siblings.
4. My first time flying was in 2009 and before I flew I had a fear of flights and swore I would never fly on a plane.
5. I do not like clowns; there is just something not right about them.
6. I hate all creepy, crawly, slimy amphibians, reptiles and insects.
7. I ashamed to admit this but I do not know how to swim.
8. Growing up, I wanted to be a pediatric nurse but changed my career goal because I cringe at the sight of blood.
9. I am terrified of needles.
10. My favorite thing to cook is pasta dishes and my favorite thing to bake is brownies.
11. My favorite fast food restaurant is Chick-fil-a but I love French fries and chicken nuggets from just about anywhere.
12. I don’t like watching horror movies but I will as long as I watch something happy afterwards. (You won’t catch me watching a horror movie alone though.)
13. My favorite part of high school was my junior year when I was on the dance/high kick team. The following year my mother made me quit because I wasn’t taking enough business courses.
14. Although I am not ready at the moment, I can’t wait to be a mother.
15. I am halfway through earning my Associates degree in Interdisciplinary Studies. I am supposed to graduate in November of this year but since I took one term off, I will be graduating in spring 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi