Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Really behind on Project 365...

Things have been so hectic. I got so behind on project 365. So here's a bunch of pictures that were on my cell that I meant to upload but forgot.

Some cute pink sandals from Kmart.



My boyfriend's niece "modeling" some boots with heels. She loved click-clacking around the house with those.

Some cute pink wedges from K-mart. They really stepped up their shoe game.

Our old "closet" once it was emptied out before we moved on June 1st.

My hunny's new room and my temporary room before I leave WI.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi