Sunday, May 30, 2010

30 day shred - day 8

Woo, Level 2 kicked my butt! But no complaining here cause I loved it. Now Level 1 seems dull and I'm so excited for level 2. My favorite part so far is the warm-up and the skater. As Jillian would say "I'm well on my way to being shreded"

I didn't do anything extra today cause I wanted to save all my energy for the actual workout. I'm glad I did cause I needed all my energy today.

What i ate today:
breakfast: weight control oatmeal - banana flavored
dinner: carne guisada with rice and green beans

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi