Wednesday, May 26, 2010

30 Day Shred - Day 5

Whew! I would've thought I would have gave up by now, but I'm so excited that I made it to Day 5! It's definitely getting easier, which probably means I should move to Level 2. Although, I think I may wait til Day 8 to start Level 2. In addition, I also did some high knees today. I only did 25 but it's a start.

What I ate today:
breakfast: Raisin Bran
lunch: 4 chicken nuggets (my boyfriend bought them home for me cause he was full)
dinner: fish and rice

I may have said this already, but I'll say it again. I know I'm not following a real "diet" and I'm not eating the healthiest food. However, I am eating MUCH smaller proportions than I did before. For that reason, I am proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi