Sunday, May 23, 2010

30 Day Shred - Day 2

Today was day 2. It was a little difficult today, could be because I didn't take a break between day 1 and 2. But even though it was difficult and at times I was ready to give up, I pushed through and finished the workout.

I waited til later in the day to do my workout. Just seeing if I'll feel as weak as I did yesterday. It's been about 4 hours since I finished my workout and I did not have the weak-shaky-about-to-pass-out-feeling, so that's good.

What I ate today:
breakfast: Chocolate Bunches of Oats w/no milk :( We were out and I didn't know
lunch: grilled hot dog
dinner: a small plate of rice and beans w/a pork chop and I only ate half of the pork chop :) Yay me!
snack: Yogurt Nut Mix

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi