Sunday, February 8, 2009

i'll never get sketch :(

Ever since i saw Fafinettex3's Shale & Sketch tut, Freshxsoul's Silver/Brown look, and the majorority of RissRose2's videos i've been wanting sketch.

Sadly this little makeup lover probably won't ever get her hands on sketch because she cant find it on maccosmetics.com, she can't order from macpro.com, and the closest MAC store is out of the question cause her car wont even make it that far. :(

oh woe is me...not to mention my lack of funds because my stupid former job decided to lay me off and my taxes and unemployment hasnt came through yet :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi