Thursday, September 6, 2012

China Glaze I'm Not Lion & Lil Guest Hands

I finally got my hot little hands on China Glaze I'm Not Lion from On Safari Collection. I knew that if I only got ONE polish from that collection it had to be this one. This polish will look great with so many polishes. I'm Not Lion is a pale gold with small multi-color (or holo) glitters throughout. I used it on it's own today (over glue as my base coat) but I think future manis will only have this as an accent nail.
Brand: China Glaze
Collection: On Safari
Color Name/Number: I'm Not Lion
Finish: glitter
Number of Coats: 2
Top Coat: in last picture


I did my boyfriend's niece's nails one last time before she leaves. She really liked my cupcake nails and wanted me to do them for her but she chose her colors.




3 comments:

  1. I love I'm Not Lion! Such cute little fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this glitter on you! And the little one's cupcakes are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi