Monday, July 23, 2012

Sinful Colors Lavender

 When Sinfuls went on sale for $.99 yesterday, I couldn't resist hunting down Lavender and Pull Over. Now if I'm not able to get back to Walgreens before the sale is over, least I got those two. Today I am sharing Lavender.

Now albeit a pretty shade of purple, I expected something lighter. But since this is aimed towards the Fall season, it's understandable why it's a deeper dustier purple. Lavender is a dusty blue-based purple creme. It applied smoothly and only needed two coats. I wanted to include a picture of Lavender on it's own but I got carried away with the chance to use Color Club Starry Temptress Topcoat (Thanks Amanda!) on my accent nails. Never fear, I'm sure I'll be pulling this out when September rolls around.





5 comments:

  1. I really can't wait to take advantage of this sale :O) Lavender is gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missy/Gnarly GnailsJuly 23, 2012 at 3:10 PM

    man....lavendar is the one color on my list i could not find! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty combo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Lavendar is so pretty. It is a deeper shade than I thought it would be too.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi