Thursday, November 15, 2012

NOTD for Fri 11/16/12

 I've known for weeks what polish I wanted to wear to the midnight premiere of Breaking Dawn pt 2. However, I'm not able to go to the midnight premiere because this year I have a job to go to on Friday morning with a wake-up time of 7:15 am. That's early for me, so I'll be sleeping with pretty nails tonight while the "Twihards" enjoy the midnight premiere.

I am wearing China Glaze Immortal with Sinful Colors Inkwell and NYX girls Dorothy as my accent.
 No fancy nail art with fangs and blood for me. I'm keeping it simple. I chose Immortal for obvious reasons and Dorothy represents Bella's change. Simple as that :)

5 comments:

  1. Nice, ChiChi! I love these colours together, and Dorothy makes a great accent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna @ GoingtotheShowingNovember 16, 2012 at 12:36 AM

    Beautiful combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful mani! Hope you enjoyed the movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't like Twilight but I adore this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome combination!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi